As the US Manufacturer of ALC products we offer a repair service.
There are two parts to our repair service!
- Order the Evaluation (This is not the actual repair cost, instead it is only our bench testing fee).
- Once evaluated by our Technician
Use the following procedure to send us your products for evaluation.
- Remove your ALC Switch and DO NOT CUT WIRES SHORT, OR WRITE ON ANY PART OF THE REMOVED ITEM.
- Put a tag on each part with a note describing the symptoms of the failure.
- Enter the total number of ALC switches to be shipped.
- Properly box all switches for shipment to our repair center.
- Include your name, return to address, cell phone number and shopping cart order number on a sheet of paper and place it inside the Box.
- Include the shopping cart number on the outside of box and ship it our repair center address of:
Attn Ron Norman104 Shiloh CtSimpsonville, SC. 29681
Upon receipt of your shipment we will place your switch(s) on the bench for testing.
Parts that are repairable average a total cost of $45 each which includes the original $15 bench fee. Parts that are not repairable will not be discarded and not returned.
You will be contacted with the results of our bench testing and asked to return to our shopping cart to complete the order for repair.